Annyeong-haseyo

Sabtu, Oktober 08, 2011

5 Men I Wanna Date With - - Part 2

Hi there,

I’ve promised that I’ll give you update on the top two list of my five-men-I-wanna-date-with list. I’ve mentioned Mizushima Hiro, Kim Hyun Joong and Miura Haruma on my previous list so now, I’ll start with my number two spot.

2. Lee Min Ho

I’ve been fallen for this Korean star ever since I saw him playing Jeon Jin Ho in “Personal Taste”, where he shares screen with Son Ye Jin. I’ve known Lee Min Ho when he plays Goo Joon Pyo in “Boys Over Flowers”, a Korean version of “Hana Yori Dango” ( but “Boys Over Flowers” was released before the Japanese version was aired ). 

Lee, who was born on June 22, 1987, has played in several dramas such as “Love Hym”, “Secret Campus”, “I Am Sam” and “Get Up”. His last show is “City Hunter” during which he plays opposite Park Min Young as his lover, who is eventually become his real lover.  


1. Yamashita Tomohisa

And finally, my number oneeeee is …….. Yamashita Tomohisa, widely known as Yamapi. Yamapi is a Japanese actor who has starred in lots of great doramas. This April 9, 1985 born actor has stolen my heart for his act in “Proposal Daisakusen”. I first knew him after seeing him playing Kamiya Naoki in “Buzzer Beat”. But I’m not really a big fan at that time. Ever since I saw him playing Iwase Ken in “Proposal Daisakusen”, I’ve became obsessed about him. Some dramas which starred him are “Code Blue”, “Byakkotai”, “Dragon Sakura”, “Nobuta wo Produce”, “Stand Up!!”, and “Ikebukuro West Gate Park”. Yamapi has an innocence face yet gentle at the same time.
 

5 komentar:

  1. OwEmJi Yuniiiiiiiiiiiiii...........

    besok besok, kamu pasang foto ama Justin Bieber ya Yunnnnnnn :D

    BalasHapus
  2. "No no, no no ..." #Nyanyi ala lagunya Westlife. Hehehhee.....

    BalasHapus
  3. mbak yuni..aku wes follow..lucu buanget.heheheh..berkunjung ke blogku yah..

    BalasHapus
  4. Thanks Ria. Yours lbh keren lagi. Q sdh folow blogmu :D

    BalasHapus
  5. Loh, kok gk bisa ya. Gmn caranya ini follow blogmu Ria?

    BalasHapus