Annyeong-haseyo

Sabtu, April 16, 2011

I'm Frustrated

I can't believe there is such a girl who really is living my dream. Okay, here how it is started. It was started with me joining my sister at a Mini Convention which was held by Toast Master, an English speaking club she joined. And it wasn't only a convention and seminar, but there are also table topic contest and international speech contest. 

Although honestly I didn't really excited about joining the event this afternoon, I kinda enjoyed it at last. But ... one thing is making me soooo frustrated even now. Here's the thing. I always dream of having given a scholarship abroad and one girl, joining the speech contest, gave a speech about luck factor. During around 5 until 7 minutes which were given, she told the audience about luck and she's a living proof of being lucky. She told us about her own life. She first started with a story that when she graduated high school, two famous universities had already accepted her - she then told us that she preferred a public university because it doesn't cost a lot as private university. Then ... bang!! She told us that she was given a scholarship to Belgium for a semester and for that, she was able to travel a round the Europe. 

Oh gosh ... that was great, how amazing is that?! Can I be like her someday? Once I got home, I even google her. I know it sounds weird, but I really want to know a bit more about this amazing a girl. Then, I ended up reading her blog posts and some of her experiences in Belgium. She is a good writer also you know. 

I told myself, I will be that lucky girl someday. I'll keep praying and as she said on her speech, luck can be created through a good preparation. I now even wrote about my own self on my blog. I'll tell more about myself and hopefully, someday, I can post pictures of me in abroad. Amin.


2 komentar:

  1. I'm sure you'll achieve your dream. Just do more effort & pray. Wish u all the best. I'll always support you. Yeah.. I'm on your side. I'm with you.

    Yours'
    Ranno

    BalasHapus
  2. Thanks Ranno, you have no idea how much it means to me. Daisukiiii ..... :D

    BalasHapus